Digital Production Studio
Record videos using our green screen wall, 3 HD camera setup with TriCaster’s live video production software and built-in virtual newsroom sets. You can also record musical instruments, create podcast and more. When you’re done using the studio you can edit on one of our MacBook Pro computers. Trained library staff members will be available to help you learn the equipment and assist with projects. Click here to make a Room Request for the Studio. All reservations require at least 48 hour advance notice and are dependent upon staff availability.
1-1 appointments can be scheduled to give an overview of the equipment and software available and also provide equipment and software training.
- Must have a Schaumburg Library Card and be in good standing.
- The cardholder is financially responsible for any loss or damage to any equipment or software.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the studio.
- No more than 6 people are allowed in the studio at one time.
- Studio time is limited to 1 appointment per every 7 days.
- Do not use any of the software or equipment for illegal or unauthorized reproduction of copyrighted materials or content you do not have the rights to distribute or reproduce.
- All users must follow the Schaumburg Township District Library Code of Conduct.
- You must show up within fifteen minutes of your scheduled appointment time. If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please contact Jeremy Slayton within 24 hours at (847) 923-3243 or email@example.com.
If you have questions about the digital production studio please contact Jeremy at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-923-3243.
Software Training Resources
If you are unfamiliar with Apple computers and the software we have available, you can use your library card and PIN to gain access from home and teach yourself by using the library’s resources. These resources are also available on the library computers.
Safari Books is another great resource. This Site provides access to thousands of technical books for software and computers. Here you will find Adobe’s official training books as well as many other useful items.